Contrary to some notions of baptists, we are diverse in perspective. We do not accept or cling to creeds or doctrines. As members of the American Baptist Churches USA, we embrace our freedom including:
1. Soul Freedom: The freedom of the soul. You are competent & capable of making decisions without coercion by any larger body.
2. Religious Freedom: The freedom of practice. You are free to choose whether and how to practice.
3. Church Freedom: The freedom of the people. We are free from outside interference.
4. Bible Freedom: The freedom to perceive. You are free to interpret for yourself.
5. Baptism: The freedom to believe. You are free to accept and follow Christ in baptism.